Breton Stripe Cushion - Pinks
Who doesn't own a classic Breton Stripe shirt? Why should your home miss out on this casual staple made famous by the French Navy?
The Breton Stripe was originally introduced in 1858 as the uniform for all French navy seamen. It's a classic stripe that doesn't date.
All our cushion covers are printed and sewn to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks. Inserts available here
To order your cushion:
- Choose which fabric you want your cushion made from. See Our Fabrics here
- Choose the size of your cushion, and whether you want a plain edge (no piping) or a piped edge.
- Choose self-piping (piping in the same fabric as the cushion) or choose any of our Perfectly Plain colours to use as piping.
- Our cushions are covers only. Please remember to order a Cushion Insert from here if you need one.
Flat rate shipping to Australia and New Zealand is $9.95
Orders over $200 FREE SHIPPING
Sample orders under $30 have light shipping of $3
Frequently Asked Questions
All our fabrics are printed to order. Please allow 3 weeks for printing and delivery. Lampshades take an extra 2 weeks
All our fabrics are high quality furnishing weight fabrics. Please see Our Fabrics for detailed information on each one
Colours on screens appear differently to printed colours so we always recommend ordering a sample to be sure how the colour prints and see how it looks in your home
Please see our FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions
Designer Fabrics & Furnishings
- Original Designs
- Mix & Match colours and patterns
- Digitally printed fabric to order
- Create your own designer cushion
- Choose your colour piping
- Choose to print on cotton, linen or eco polyester
on all orders over $200
Made to Order
Designer Cushions Australia